Second FP appointment

baywatcher

Registered Users (C)
I just received my second FP appointment notice. MY question is whether I can get my FP earlier than my appointment date? I know that some people on this board already did that before, but i'm not sure it is still feasible now.

thanks

baywatcher

yeah, I just walked in and did my FP before the date specified on the letter. It prolly depends on each local office though. Mine was done in San Diego.

BTW, do you think that your case is ready to be approved ( name check cleared) now that they had you do your 2nd FP? when was your first FP done?

nvmnd said:
yeah, I just walked in and did my FP before the date specified on the letter. It prolly depends on each local office though. Mine was done in San Diego.

BTW, do you think that your case is ready to be approved ( name check cleared) now that they had you do your 2nd FP? when was your first FP done?
nvmnd, my first FP was done in April last year. I hope this new FP notice is a good sign that my "security clearance" has been completed.
I will let you know if I hear anything. Good luck to you too.
Baywatcher

San Jose walk in

I also got my 2nd FP. I will not be in town on the scheduled date can i go earlier and do it in San Jose. has anyone done this?

Jay

Hi,

I got my second FP notice as well. Earlier one was in May 04. Both 140 and 485 (EB2) are pending (FP April 04).

Did any of people who have gotten 2nd FP before 15 months, got their 140 approved?

I just had my PF done during lunch break today

REceived FP notice today and walked in to the CSC SF office during lunch break. all set.

baywatcher

psangam70 said:
Hi,

I got my second FP notice as well. Earlier one was in May 04. Both 140 and 485 (EB2) are pending (FP April 04).

Did any of people who have gotten 2nd FP before 15 months, got their 140 approved?

Yes, our 140 is cleared, awaiting name check clearance. Our first FP also falls in April, so looks like they are sending to all April cases. Hope they have not lost all the applications