second 3 year extension (approved I-140) possible?

vsreeniv

Registered Users (C)
Hello
I am currently on a 3 year H-1 extension (since I have approved I-140). My PD is Mar 2006 and I do not see any hope of it becoming current in the near future. I would like to know whether I can apply for another 3 year extension since I am close to finishing the first 3 year extension.
Some people are telling that the 3 year extension is only a ONE TIME AFFAIR and I will have to get yearly extensions. Please advise

2. AC21 §104(c) Guidance for Aliens Subject to Per Country Visa Limitations
Pursuant to AC21 §104(c), an alien is eligible for an extension of H-1B status if the alien is the beneficiary of an I-140 petition and would be eligible to be granted immigrant status but for the application of per country limitations applicable to immigrants under INA § 203(b)(1), (2) or (3). Despite the title of AC21 §104(c), referring to “one-time” protection, USCIS may grant such H-1B extensions, in a maximum of three year increments, until such time as the alien’s application for adjustment of status has been processed and a decision made thereupon.

sfmars
thanks for your post. I need to point this out to my lawyers so that they can file the extension for 3 years

sfmars
thanks for your post. I need to point this out to my lawyers so that they can file the extension for 3 years

We do all the work for attorneys and we get charged for that.... :D

Good work Attorney's!!!! (sarcastic remark!)

I wish I am an Immig Attorney...so that I can make lot of $$$$ without even knowing anything about it... ha ha ha.