Scoprionraj : Passport Stamped For I551 at SFO INS

ScorpionRaj

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends
I got mine & my wife’s Passport stamped at SFO INS office yesterday (03/26). Traffic was not too bad on 101 (N) as we got chance to use carpool. We parked our car at parking garage on Kerny… took short walk to 630 Sansome Street. We reached there at 9:05 am. There was big queue for entrance on washington steert but we went directly to Sansome street entrance & the security guard allowed us inside quickly after we showed him the courtsey copy of approval. Then we went through security check & went directly to 2nd floor. Enter room 200, then there is room 200B at right & dropped our courtsey copy in drop box. Waited for 30 min & then the office called us, he collected our EAD, 2 EDIT pictures, passport, advance payroll. My wife doesn’t received her AP in mail but the officer said it’s fine. She took our finger print & wrote out first name & last name below the finger print. Then she ask us to wait. The wait was too long ….. about 50 min. when they called us again & gave us our passport stamped. She told us it may take 6 monthsto receive card in mail. The stamp is valid for 1 year. She said my wife’s picture was acceptable due to some reason & ask us to get her picture taken again…. Fortunately I took her pictures which we submitted at time of applying I-485 Ins return them with original approval notice). Officer said those pictures are good & she accepted it. We were out of INS at 10:30….. Overall it was Good experience compare to going to San Jose INS…….

ScorpionRaj...

Congratulations on getting stamped your passport.

Why did you choose to go to SFO INS for stamping ?

Thanks
Pban