San Diego waiting for oath...

adios

Registered Users (C)
Hello, has anyone had your citizenship interview in San Diego recently and still waiting for oath?

I had mine early June and it was rather smooth - I liked the IO a lot, very nice guy, personable, and interesting background.

In the end he said that he will recommend the case for approval and I should be getting the oath letter in about a week or two.

In theory I should be just waiting, but you all know how it is in reality while waiting for something you don't know when it will happen, and especailly because now the company wants me to go to New Jersey for a project for about two weeks.

Is there a way that I can find out whether I have been scheduled for the oath ceremony, and when? The last thing I want to do is to miss the ceremony, :(

Thanks

hello!
i had my citizenship interview early june too,mine was in chula vista.... my interview was smooth, i passed the tests and in the end he(IO) said that he will recommend the case for approval and i should be getting the oath letter in about two to three weeks...and im still waiting for the letter....hopefully they send the letter soon...im crossing my fingers

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations!

same here, fingers crossed.

hello!
i had my citizenship interview early june too,mine was in chula vista.... my interview was smooth, i passed the tests and in the end he(IO) said that he will recommend the case for approval and i should be getting the oath letter in about two to three weeks...and im still waiting for the letter....hopefully they send the letter soon...im crossing my fingers

Hi,
I had my interview on September 2nd at the San Diego office. The interview was smooth, and the officer told me that my case was recommended for approval and said I would get the oath letter in a week or so. It is almost a month now (Sept 27). I was wondering if there is any thread/anyone who has information on how long it takes between interview and receipt of the oath letter.

Thanks