Sample Letters of Complaint to US Government Officials

Do you find this thread useful ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rick92

Volunteer Moderator
Dear colleagues and members of this forum:

I am enclosing sample letters of complaint to send to US officials, (Executive, Congress and the Judiciary).

The addresses of each one of the people mentioned here are inside in each of the letters. All you have to do is open the file and look at the addresses. These addresses have been verified by the US Postal Service.

Just click on the attachment you want or need, download using Microsoft Word, place your information, send by mail. The more you send the better. Nothing is going to happen by itself, what you need is action. The worst it can happen is you lose a postal stamp. Go ahead. Make it happen ! :cool:

I will be adding some more as I finish them properly. I hope they are of good use to you. Best of luck. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional Sample Letters

Additional Letters & FOIA.- Do not forget to include always the FOIA letter (authorization to release information).
The attachment name is "letter_to_senator_congressman_authorization_to_release_information_foia_1974.doc"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick, I was curious if you sent these letters out yet? I see you have been waiting for a while (not longer than me however)? Did you get a response?

Rick, I was curious if you sent these letters out yet? I see you have been waiting for a while (not longer than me however)? Did you get a response?

Yes, I was given a response that I should wait for feedback from USCIS. And I am waiting. I know it sounds vague but at least a response is better than just waiting..... :D

Yes, I was given a response that I should wait for feedback from USCIS. And I am waiting. I know it sounds vague but at least a response is better than just waiting..... :D

Probably that's because you are still under normal timeline. Out of curiousity, to whom did you send the letters (to all of them?) and who asked you to wait?

Probably that's because you are still under normal timeline. Out of curiousity, to whom did you send the letters (to all of them?) and who asked you to wait?

Yes and I got a response so far from the US Supreme Court...... to wait for feedback from USCIS.....

New Letter attachment..... look it up with this name: 09.03.16.second_letter_format_president.united.states.of.america

I really never found out who it really was that caused USCIS to call and get this going for me... and I never asked. Should have... now it's a puzzle for me. :)

Rick,
Did you received any other response from others other than supreme court before you receive your Oath Letter?

Thanks!

Dear colleagues and members of this forum:

I am enclosing sample letters of complaint to send to US officials, (Executive, Congress and the Judiciary).

The addresses of each one of the people mentioned here are inside in each of the letters. All you have to do is open the file and look at the addresses. These addresses have been verified by the US Postal Service.

Just click on the attachment you want or need, download using Microsoft Word, place your information, send by mail. The more you send the better. Nothing is going to happen by itself, what you need is action. The worst it can happen is you lose a postal stamp. Go ahead. Make it happen ! :cool:

I will be adding some more as I finish them properly. I hope they are of good use to you. Best of luck. :)

It is really useful information!!!!:) FINE!!! Thanks a lot!)))

letter of apology

Hi ,
Do you have a sample letter of apology for not registering through selective service because you are not aware of it? please help me on this one as i have an interview this coming 26th of january.. thanks

RE: letter of apology

I would be back into the Forum Friday next week. I can help you with that next week.- :)

Hi ,
Do you have a sample letter of apology for not registering through selective service because you are not aware of it? please help me on this one as i have an interview this coming 26th of january.. thanks

Dear colleagues and members of this forum:I am enclosing sample letters of complaint to send to US officials.I also talk about please help me and solve my problem.