Rtd

Andrew01

Registered Users (C)
Guys, I\'m an asylee and i have not apply for I-485. I\'m thinking of applying for RTD to visit Canada, do i need to apply for advance parole with RTD or i just need the RTD to come back? and if RTD need canadian visa to enter? Thanxs guys...

Only the RTD

You only need a refugee travel document to return.

Generally the Canadians require a visa for entry.

When do i need advance parole?

Thanxs Gilbert, dO i need to apply for advance parole after applying for I-485?

No

Andrew01,

There was some confusion about this issue. But the definitive answer is you do NOT need advancee parole as long as the I-485 is asylum-based. If it is on some other basis, then you will need one.

Good luck.

Filling up the form

Guys,
This is my first time filling up I-131,Please help me out. I should fill out my address on part 1,Should i write down the same address again in part 2? If i don\'t need to write the same address in part 2, which box should i tick in part 3?

I want INS to send the RTD to my address in part 1. Thank you so much guys.

No Title

This is what I normally do: in Part 2 I, check the proper box and write "N/A" in name and foreign address. In part 3, I do not check any box, but write in the blank space: "To the address in Part 1: (and write the address in Part 1, again)"

I-94

Guys,
What will they do to my I-94 once i leave the country. Will they stamp it and i have to renew it again after one year or they will do something else to it?

Expiration

Thanxs alanpero, I read the last discussion. If the IO gave a one year experation date on my I-94, after one year where should i renew and will i have problem renewing I-94?