RFE recieved for ADVANCE PAROLE

ddd7

Registered Users (C)
Recieved RFE for Advance Parole Renewal, They require us to submit color copies of the passport, is this is the reason for delay in processing Advance Parole or EAD Renewals.... Is this common or this is an exception, any info provided will be highly appreciated.

thanking you all in advance,

Do they want copies of all passport pages or the first two/ three pages that tells about holder information???

If you are from SR country then I have an answer for you otherwise no clue why they asked for it.

I got an RFE for the copies of I-140. A couple of times I read on this site that the candidates from SR countires were asked to submit the color photocopies of the passport.

I am from India guys, I think they only want couple of pages of Passport as the Black & White copies are not good .... Anything to worry about..????

A couple of months ago several users reported the same RFE for I765 (EAD) applications. I think you're ok. I wonder if this is just done randomly.

rgds,
sadiq

I am from China, both my wife and I received the following RFE for AP:
I140 copy
Color copy of passport

no information about EAD.

ND: 4/29/2003(AP, EAD)
ND: 10/29/2002 (I485)

I had got RFE for my AP and EAD asking for color photocopy of my passport and license. Just send the copy of the biographical information pages. They apporved both my applications within a week. Do not worry about it.