RFE Recd By USCIS, after that Phone message not working

bendon

Registered Users (C)
RFE Recd By USCIS, after that Phone message not working!!!!!!

Hi Guys,
My case details are in my signature. I sent my RFE last week. After INS received my RFE, phone message says the following message for the last 5 days.

" We are sorry, but due to temporary problems, we are not able access your case. Please try after some time....."..

But online message says, "we received your response..blah..blah..."
Did it happened to anyone?. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely you will be approved today or tomorrow

Bendon,

The same thing happend with me as well as one of my friend. The exact same sequence of events. After 5 days or so after the RFE was received, the Phone message would say the message you mentioned, but for your dependents (If you have any), it would get you the message that they received finger prints on so and so date blah blah. This probably means that they have moved your case to a new approved cases database or so that is not readable by the phone system. And then after 3 days I got approved and the phone message also started reflecting this. Very Soon Dude !

Hey...

Hi Bendon - my RD is one day after your - EXACTLY the same thing on my phone message EXACTLY the same thing on the online message---- hope gruha is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yeah, it might be a technical hitch, but I prefer to daydream this way!!!!!!!!! :eek: )

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in a similar situation too. The phone message for both mine and my kid's case is "Due to a problem,..blah,blah", but the online message is normal, but for my spouse, the phone message is the same as online message. Don't know what's going on here. Please keep me updated when your status changes.

Thanks gruha

Thank you very much gruha for sharing what happened in yours and your friends case.

Hey toonarmy, we hope we will get approval soon.

Any updates???

Folks,

I am having the same problem. My RFE was received on 5-11 and last touch date is 5-12. But when I called the #, the phone message is same as for you folks...technical problem. I am getting really worried about this. I'm not so sure if it is a good sign... Hoping for the best.

smg
WAC-02-097

I am in the same boat... RFE received by INS on 28th April, phone message says some technical problem. blah .. blah.... status changed on 30th April.... nothing after that

Phone technical error message and approval

My RFE response was received by USCIS on April 13 , 2004. After a while, my phone status will be "due to technical difficulties, we can not access ..." as some folks here have mentioned. My webstatus clearly stated that RFE response as received at USCIS on April 13, 2004. My wife's telephone and web status was upto date as that of FP results received and processing resumed.

Today(13 th May 2004), both our cases have been approved. Again checked our phone and web status and they both are consistent that our case has been approved.

So Don't worry much about the phone status folks..Hope for the best ...

Cheers

I think gruha is right??...

the EAD approval is there on the phone system BUT the I-485 phone messages are still saying that they cannot access the file!

Hmmmmmm??? :confused: :p

My I485 and I131 applications still out of reach

Hello All:
Since beginning, I have not been able to obtain status on my I485 applications (self and family), and since last week my I131 applications are playing the same message voice message " temporarily unavailable to the system and please call back again to check". I had submitted my application for I140 (EB3) on 4/8/2004 and I485/I131/I765 on 4/19/2004. I was perplexed and thought that there is something seriously wrong with my applications, but I am encouraged to know that if they are actively considering an application then phone status is changed to" temporarily unavailable". I can check my status on I140 and all applications for I765 for self and family.

Well, one can never be sure if expedited processing is playing its part in my case for I485. But I have not got any FP notice yet. Let us see when the status changes, and hopefully, for something better to report.

Thanks
Dil

Any update on the phone message "Tempreory unavailable...bla...blah".

Anybody got approved or...after the message.

Thanks
-In-delema

in-delema,

the phone message seems not working if on line status contains 660 or 720 (or some other number) days. the numbers are not inside the message, it is reference to somewhere, so when they change the number all messages are updated automatically. for some reason the reference works for internet but doesn't work for phone. contrary to status unavailable on internet, phone message "Tempreory unavailable" has nothing to do with coming approval.

You may be right. My online message after 28th sept changed to

On September 28, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Is the number 30 making the difference?

--In-delema

dima66a said:
in-delema,

the phone message seems not working if on line status contains 660 or 720 (or some other number) days. the numbers are not inside the message, it is reference to somewhere, so when they change the number all messages are updated automatically. for some reason the reference works for internet but doesn't work for phone. contrary to status unavailable on internet, phone message "Tempreory unavailable" has nothing to do with coming approval.

i think it doen't matter what is the number. it looks like phone message is not composed correctly when it has some links to numbers (in principle, it may be links to some characters as well)