RFE..please help..any GURUS

hello_me123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

Recently i recieved RFE about a lot of documents. Hopefully you guys can help me
1) Regarding medical for X-ray and they need the whole i-693 form from doctor. In fact i recieved one RFE from USCIS last year regarding the same and i sent the X-ray resuly. May be they are lost in the transfer process.
2)Birth certificate- Your birth was not registered until 2001, please submit the following evidence
A phtocopy of birth certificate issue by Local registrar if born in city and photocopy of their 10th certificate...
My question is i had the birth certificate, but registered in 2001, how can i get a certificate from local registrar again...in fact in my city Notified Area of Council (NAC) only provides the BC, not the registrar. I know in other cities it's muncipality, but in my city it's NAC. If they had already given me the BC, then what else i can ask for them...

For my spouse, they have asked for

1) BC--same as mine
2)Submit an affidavit from ME stating that you are married and his dependent spouse.
Since my wife is in india, can i do by myself here as i have to provide the affidavi...any format??

Your help is highly appreciated...Also they have provided a very small envelope to return back the document. I am sure with all these documents including i-693 form, it will not fit in...can i use a larger envelope by myself??

Thank you in advance

Birth Certificate which you submitted, does it clearly mention Birth Registration Date as: xx/xx/2001. or It does not have a Birth Registration Date but it was issued and signed on xx/xx/2001.

Hi All

Recently i recieved RFE about a lot of documents. Hopefully you guys can help me
1) Regarding medical for X-ray and they need the whole i-693 form from doctor. In fact i recieved one RFE from USCIS last year regarding the same and i sent the X-ray resuly. May be they are lost in the transfer process.
2)Birth certificate- Your birth was not registered until 2001, please submit the following evidence
A phtocopy of birth certificate issue by Local registrar if born in city and photocopy of their 10th certificate...
My question is i had the birth certificate, but registered in 2001, how can i get a certificate from local registrar again...in fact in my city Notified Area of Council (NAC) only provides the BC, not the registrar. I know in other cities it's muncipality, but in my city it's NAC. If they had already given me the BC, then what else i can ask for them...

For my spouse, they have asked for

1) BC--same as mine
2)Submit an affidavit from ME stating that you are married and his dependent spouse.
Since my wife is in india, can i do by myself here as i have to provide the affidavi...any format??

Your help is highly appreciated...Also they have provided a very small envelope to return back the document. I am sure with all these documents including i-693 form, it will not fit in...can i use a larger envelope by myself??

Thank you in advance

It is better to get two BIRTH AFFIDAVIT from close relatives or Parents and also submit any document you may have with your date of birth and parents name.

It says the birth registered on XX/XX date...any suggestions pls

Hello me , have you submitted the RFE response yet ?

I just got the RFE(late registration document) and I am looking at getting affidavits for the Birth certificate. Please post sample certificates if you have them.
Regards
Ganesh