RFE...Paystub question

ZOONI

Registered Users (C)
There is an RFE on my wife's case and they have asked her to provide the financial supporter's last 3 months paystubs, W-2 form, current employment letter and 2006 joint tax return.

The last 3 months pay stub does not reflect year to date income since joined future employer only on 07/30.

Now my question is should I send paystub for only past 3 months or for whole of the year 2007.

Please advice.

Send only what they asked for i.e. 3 months pay stubs and other docs.

There is an RFE on my wife's case and they have asked her to provide the financial supporter's last 3 months paystubs, W-2 form, current employment letter and 2006 joint tax return.

The last 3 months pay stub does not reflect year to date income since joined future employer only on 07/30.

Now my question is should I send paystub for only past 3 months or for whole of the year 2007.

Please advice.

My lawyer is asking me to send all the paystubs for future employer beginning from 07/30/07 and my previous employment latest paystub.

The lawyer is saying that last 3 months paystub is not going to reflect year to date income (joining date is 07/30/07) and the INS might again raise enquiry since they are not sure if I was in the job before.

Please advice.

More information is always good provided there is clarity on what you are sending. If your attorney is replying why do u worry. Just go by her or him.