Rfe On I-485

Hi ,

Congrats to pamid Looks he is going to hear a good News.

My case is filed on May 1st, 2003. I have received EAD,AP for me,wife,Son,daughter on July23. My case is filed under Concurrent processing. My daughter still she did not turn 14 hence, she did not get finger printing. But for rest of the three...we got finger printing in June 2003. Our EADs and Aps..renewal date is 07/23/2004....hence filed for renewal as well. Please let me know if any one falls in this dates and get approvals......soon ?

Thanks,
siva

pamid 123

Please tell us if your FP status was updated. If 'yes' then how long after you did the FP.

We have your FP date in this thread.

Thanks.

Hi,

My finger printing was done on 02/24/2004 and I checked the status on 04/04/2004 by that time there is an RFE on 485 for Birth certificate and Employment letter.

I am not sure how the 2003 cases are moving forward. One reason might be INS allocating cases in batches and many people might just started working on 485 cases....

May be while stacking the files one over the other.., the latest being on the top..., the IIO would have mistakenly picked up the file from the top.... or may be did not carefully look at the year 2003.... just joking

Hi,

Does any one know the format of the Employment letter showing Permenant condition in it. I can ask my employer to give it in exact format... help please

pamid123,

Recall that I posted a separate message earlier that my online message changed to indicate that my notice was returned undelivered.

I informed this to my lawyer. But my lawyer is not recommending to talk to them. Instead they want to send a written response to them.

You mentioned you had same issue. Did you call up the 800 number or send a written response? Please let me know.

Thanks