Rfe On I-485

pamid123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case ND :03/18/2003

An RFE is issued on 04/02/2004. how many weeks do they take after replying to it.. I am suprised to see that my case is moving...

thanks

WOW

WOW that amazing ...hey pamid123 keep us updated u will get your RFE details in few days ...but we will wait for your update ...its really surprising .... Good luck ....

pamid123

R u single ? some time back i read that at times they approve cases of single applicant faster ....not always true though ...

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

Originally posted by IPC302
pamid123

R u single ? some time back i read that at times they approve cases of single applicant faster ....not always true though ...

Wish that was true. Cuz I am single and have RD/ND of Oct 2002 and still have not heard anything from this lazy/slacker agency.

Cheers!
Currys

pamid123

Please post more of your details like when did you receive FP.Your EB,

Trust me there are hundreds of eyes are on your response ...therefore please respond as soon as you can.

Also update us as soon as you receive the RFE.

Thanks.

Hi,

Mine is concurrent filing I-485 Receipt date :03/18/2003
EAD approved:08/07/2003
I-140 approved:08/06/2003
Finger Printing:02/24/2004

Still waiting to recieve the RFE...

Thanks for your quick reply.I think you are very close to approval.

If this really happens then for you it will be just about a year.

Good Luck to you.

Waht is your EB Catagory.

Hi,

My category is EB3 and I recieved the RFE it says I need to submit an affidavit of my birth certifacte and employment letter.
Can any one of you help me what should I do for the affidavit..

thanks

you can read this thread....RFE-BC Question ...by redforgreen

It is in this section on page 2.

Also i am attaching a format from same thread.

Plaese let me know if your case was updated after the FP.

I think this is your formal RFE before approval.So just few more days left............

I got this affidavit from the person who submitted it and got GC approved from NSC . Based on this i submitted mine . Here it goes

Affidavit from your father

AFFIDAVIT

I, FATHER NAME ,aged XX years,Son of GRAND FATHER NAME, ABC Road, Mumbai,maharastra,India being First duly sworn upon oath,state of my personal knowledge as follows:-

1. I was born on FATHER DATE OF BIRTH in town of Mumbai,maharastra in India.

2. My wife is MOTHER NAME and we were married on MONTH DATE YEAR in Mumbai,maharastra state in India.My wife and I currently live in ABC Road, P.O Mumbai,maharastra state ,India.

3. My wife and I have XXX children , NAME OF ALL CHILDREN(INCLUDING YOU).

4. My Son YOUR NAME was born on MONTH DATE,YEAR at ABC Road, P.O Mumbai,maharastra state, India.

5. My Son YOUR NAME Currently lives at 100 W cortez Circle , Apt XX MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN -53204,USA.

I am making this affidavit in support of YOUR NAME's application for permanent residency, as due to omission of registration at the time of his Birth we didn't register him until ddth of mmm,yyyy . This affidavit is being submitted as an evidence of YOUR NAME name and date of birth.

Name & Signature

(Your Father Name)

Witness:-

1.A B SINGH (signature)
Advocate,district court ,Mumbai
maharastra ,India

2.J K THOMAS (signature)
--------------, Mumbai
maharastra , India

subscribed and sworn in before me this
MONTH,DATE,YEAR..

My notary expires on .......
Stamp of the Notary (round one) & his personal stamp

Notary signature and date

P.S All Stamp should be clear and in readable format .This affidavit has to be done on 20 Rs stamp paper .

On the same Guideline prepare one from your mother too.

If any query do let me know.

:)

pamid123,
If you have applied for 1st EAD/AP along with I-485, then it is time for your EAD/AP renewal. Did you apply for EAD/AP renewal? In case if the RFE is for 485 process, thats well and good, but my doubt is may be while renewing your EAD, the IIO would have checked for your DOB information.
Till date nobody has reported DOB RFE for EAD. my guess may be wrong too. Please reply whether you applied for EAD/AP renewal.