RFE on I-130 for spouse sponsorship

macboss

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I received an RFE for my I-130 application to sponsor for my wife's green card with the following reason

Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, was not signed by the petitioner, XXXXXX, or the copy that was submitted did not contain all pages of the form.

Submit a properly completed and signed Form I-130. All pages must be present and of the latest edition date. The latest edition of Form I-130 can be found at the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov.

The reason did not specify exactly where I need to amend. I doubled checked everything to find out that the last page Part 9. Additional Information where I put more previously lived addresses in the last 5 years has the wording "and sign and date each sheet", but it does not have a box for signature or date. I did not sign or date this form so I think this was the reason for the RFE.

Where should I sign and date this form? Anywhere on the sheet or on each of the large boxes (3d, 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d) that I filled in my previous addresses? Will USCIS deny the application if I make another mistake filling out the form? Thank you

You can sign and date the form on the line at the top or bottom (before the bar code) of the applicable sheet with the additional information.