RFE on H1b

dskatyura

Hi,
There is an RFE from USCIS on my H1b application, I was in US when the application was filed but right now I am not in US, I took a job in Australia before I got the confirmation of selection of my application in random selection process, but when the filing company knew that I m outside US they doubt my intention to come back which is not correct, I tried to convince them that I will return back and join them in Oct after the approval and requested them to file the reply for RFE, now they are saying they have taken care of it but the online status is still showing the same status that RFE have requested.

my question is how long does it take to reflect the new status and when should I expect the visa approval, or if the company havent replied to the RFE do I have any otpion to get the visa approval.

Many thanks in advance....

Please do not rely on the online status by attaching 100% sanctity to it. Please note that USCIS is an extremely busy organization and it is practically to impossible real-time status of each pending application. I have seen many cases where the approval came, but the online status appearing as pending.

If your employer is trustworthy, please ensure that the RFE response was provided within the timeframe and hope for the best. Good luck.

Status updated in 2 months!!!!

Thanks John! it was exactly what you said, USCIS updated status of my case in 2 months time. hope this will help people with similar case...

Thanks,
--DK

Please do not rely on the online status by attaching 100% sanctity to it. Please note that USCIS is an extremely busy organization and it is practically to impossible real-time status of each pending application. I have seen many cases where the approval came, but the online status appearing as pending.

If your employer is trustworthy, please ensure that the RFE response was provided within the timeframe and hope for the best. Good luck.