RFE on EAD

gvr45

Registered Users (C)
Me & my wife applied for EAD and AP in March 2004 under 140 and 485 concurrently filing VSC. The RD is 3/18/2004, and ND is 3/22/2004. Since our case was not approved over 90 days, we went to the local office in Atlanta apply for an iEAD on 7/2/2004. However we were told that VSC had issued a requirement for initial evidence on our case on 6/10/2004, so they wouldn't issue us an iEAD. The person in the local office couldn't tell us what kind of evidence was required. We called our lawyer, and they didn't receive any letter from VSC. Neither did we. Our status online was not updated. It still reads like: we received your application and mailed you receipt on 4/22....We called the 1-800 number, and were told they could only see
the same thing as we did online. This is our first time to apply EAD under 485 pending, and we filed the 140 and 485 concurrently with EAD and AP.
Has anyone met the same situation? Any suggestion for what we can do now? Thank you.

Gvr

I had similar case and I went through so much of nonsense that I can't tell you. Only thing is to wait for actual RFE to come and they reply ASAP.
These guys enjoy issuing RFE's these days.

STATUS CHANGED on MY EAD & AP

After all this happened ,my lawyer sent a letter to USCIS about the case on july 11th & on July 16th my case status changed & mentioned that they issued RFE on EAD & AP for both mine & my wife's case.I am happy now & waiting for the RFE to reach me .I will let you know the detials on my RFE.
Good luck with your case.

gvr.

Help : RFE on EAD - close to 3 months no response

For all Gurus,

:( I and my wife recieved RFE on EAD and we replied to the RFE in end of May. But still our EAD has not been approved. :confused:
Does anybody know how long it is going to take and can I get a interim EAD in meantime?
Any information is appreciated.

gc_forever :eek: