RFE on Birth Certificate - Help requested!

feelinglucky

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Thank you all for your supportive answers,

today both of us reveived RFEs in mail... Please find the details below, I request you guys to give your valuable suggestion how to anser this RFE and what other extra evidences shall we enclose along with the reply. Looking forward for all your valuable suggestions. Thank you in advance.

details of RFE:

the Birth certificate you submitted is registered in 1998 and is considered a late registered document. This document is not considered valid unless secondary evidence is used to support the birth certifivate.

submit the following evidence to verify the birth and parentage of ....

if the person named above has completed grade 10 or higher, please also submit a photocopy of their education board certificate.

it a birth certificate does not list the names of both mother and father, or child, secondary evidence must besubmitted to establish parentage. secodary evidences include, but is not limited to copies of medical: medical records, school records, census records, government-issued identy cards, religious records and / or affidivates from at least two persons alive at the time of birth. the oldest available evidence that lists the names of both parents should be submitted.

Dear All,

today both of us reveived RFEs in mail... Please find the details below, I request you guys to give your valuable suggestion how to anser this RFE and what other extra evidences shall we enclose along with the reply. Looking forward for all your valuable suggestions. Thank you in advance.

details of RFE:

the Birth certificate you submitted is registered in 1998 and is considered a late registered document. This document is not considered valid unless secondary evidence is used to support the birth certifivate.

if the person named above has completed grade 10 or higher, please also submit a photocopy of their education board certificate.

it a birth certificate does not list the names of both mother and father, or child, secondary evidence must besubmitted to establish parentage. secodary evidences include, but is not limited to copies of medical: medical records, school records, census records, government-issued identy cards, religious records and / or affidivates from at least two persons alive at the time of birth. the oldest available evidence that lists the names of both parents should be submitted.

This RFE is issued because of late Birth registration date on the certificate. Send affidivates from two persons.

thank you for your answers..

Thank you number 30, for your suggestion. Do the two affidavites should be from both my parents or some one close to our family?... the other thing is since USCIS have not mentione any thing about affidavites, do i need to send them.. they were mentioning the 10th grade schoool certificate, will that be sufficient if I send them?

but in my 10th grade certificate parents names are not mentioned. Looking forward for your answers. thank you in advance

Dear All,

today both of us reveived RFEs in mail...
----what do you mean by "BOTH of us"?
Please find the details below, I request you guys to give your valuable suggestion how to anser this RFE and what other extra evidences shall we enclose along with the reply. Looking forward for all your valuable suggestions. Thank you in advance.

details of RFE:

1 get 2 affidavits on stamp paper signed by your parents before Notary public or executive magistrate (in villages executive magistrate is Tehildar) (one from mother other from father) affidavits can be from parents or relatives if from relative he need to mention the relation. On your affidavits your name should be same as on your passport and your DOB same as on passport and place of birth.
2 in India many states don’t mention parents name on 10 grade certifies, you can submit affidavit for that.

** if your spouse also got the RFE for same then he/she also need to submit the 2 affidavit.
***Keep the Original affidavits with you and sent the COPY to USCIS

Thank you

Dear Ginnu,

Thank you for your answers... I am right away working on your suggestions, Some where in the forms i found out that the affidavites from parents might not work... is that correct or shall i request for affidavites from uncle and aunt as well?

other issue what bothers me is that in my 10th grade marks statment my vame is in the abreavaited form, unlike what i have in my birth certificate and passport. is there any why i can submit my own affidavite signed in front of notary here in usa. looking forwards for your replies. thank you again....

Copies of affidavite

Dear Ginnu and other gurus,

Thank you again for suggestions, Do we need to keep the original affidavit, will the copies suffice? Is submitting the copies of the affidavites enough?

Dear Ginnu and other gurus,

Thank you again for suggestions, Do we need to keep the original affidavit, will the copies suffice? Is submitting the copies of the affidavites enough?
keep the original affidavits with you, submit the copies of affidavits to USCIS

Dear Ginnu,

Thank you for your answers... I am right away working on your suggestions, Some where in the forms i found out that the affidavites from parents might not work...
---------------------affidavites from parents WORK
is that correct
-----------------Parents affidavites work

or shall i request for affidavites from uncle and aunt as well?

other issue what bothers me is that in my 10th grade marks statment my vame is in the abreavaited form, unlike what i have in my birth certificate and passport. is there any why i can submit my own affidavite signed in front of notary here in usa.
----you can but for I-485 the 2 affidavites from parents are enough.
looking forwards for your replies. thank you again....
-----------------------

1 get 2 affidavits on stamp paper signed by your parents before Notary public or executive magistrate (in villages executive magistrate is Tehildar) (one from mother other from father) affidavits can be from parents or relatives if from relative he need to mention the relation. On your affidavits your name should be same as on your passport and your DOB same as on passport and place of birth.
2 in India many states don’t mention parents name on 10 grade certifies, you can submit affidavit for that.

** if your spouse also got the RFE for same then he/she also need to submit the 2 affidavit.
***Keep the Original affidavits with you and sent the COPY to USCIS

Hi - I am facing similar problem in my wife's case. I am getting the affidavits from her parents. Even her 10th grade certificate does not have parent's name on it. Will the same affidavits work or should I be submitting separate ones? (This may be a dumb question but please humour me)

Regards

adichats

Hi - I am facing similar problem in my wife's case. I am getting the affidavits from her parents. Even her 10th grade certificate does not have parent's name on it. Will the same affidavits work or should I be submitting separate ones? (This may be a dumb question but please humour me)

Regards

adichats

your wife need to submit 2 affidavits from her parents

you have to submit 2 affidavits from YOUR parents IF you have problem with YOUR BC

Dear All,

details of RFE:

Hi feelinglucky,
I dont mean to threadjack this discussion but a related Q on RFE. as i got an RFE today (only for me & wife but i have to find the details as yet).

1> Did you receive a Copy of RFE or Attorney received it?
2> How long did it take to receive the RFE after message change on the online case status?
3> Did you sumbit an affidavit from your parents earlier?

Birth Certificate - Registered Date.

Dear All,

I am in a similar situation, the date of registration on my birth certificate is somewhere in 2006. However, I do have my father's name on my 10th grade marks sheet, but NOT my mothers name.

Will this be sufficient as the secondary evidence for the birth certificate "issue" of late registration.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Hi feelinglucky,
I dont mean to threadjack this discussion but a related Q on RFE. as i got an RFE today (only for me & wife but i have to find the details as yet).

1> Did you receive a Copy of RFE or Attorney received it?
2> How long did it take to receive the RFE after message change on the online case status?
3> Did you sumbit an affidavit from your parents earlier?