RFE need urgent help

uthavi

I have received a RFE asking proof of my DOB.

My original DOB is different from the one recorded in the local register office (panchayat) at India. When asked at the register office at India, they are not ready to give with my original DOB. They gave the DOB certificate based on whatever the date they have on their record which is incorrect.

They are also not ready to give the non-availability DOB certificate.

I have to reply to my RFE as soon as possible. What should I do to resolve this issue.

Your help is most appreciated.

Thanks,

WAC-02-055-XXXXX

What Date of Birth certificate did you initially submit when you applied? Was it with the wrong date??

Also could you please post when your RFE was generated by USCIS and when you did 2nd Fp.

The only options I see are :

1. Get non-availibility cert with Affidavids

2. Get a Birth Cert with the date as mentioned in your PP.

wac-02-140

Last edited by a moderator:
you can...

get an affidavit from your parents [mom and dad] and submit it. I know couple of my friends who got GC approval w/o DOB certificate. Good luck!

DOB

As per my lawyer suggestion, I provided the following documents when my I-485 was filed.
1. DOB certificate provided by the register office from India (the wrong date one)
2. and the affidavits from my parent.

Could you please post your RFE generation date and when you did 2nd FP. This is to know if new cases are being picked up by CSC these days or are only the old RFE cases being approved!!

Appreciate your help!

Hi thayavu,
Just curious after how many days did U receive your RFE. as per ins web site mine was issued on feb 22nd but neither me nor my lawyer has received it so far??

Pa Ji