RFE - How long does it take to reach us after the email

ela6

Registered Users (C)
Hi there,
I got an email last week saying that I am getting an RFE. How long does it take for it to reach the lawyer. My lawyer says it can take up to 30 days. Please let me know
thanks
Ela

I got the emails on a monday and my lawyer received the actual notice in mail on a friday - so I guess 5 days in this case.
But my lawyer had told me that it could take 3 weeks.

Hi there,
I got an email last week saying that I am getting an RFE. How long does it take for it to reach the lawyer. My lawyer says it can take up to 30 days. Please let me know
thanks
Ela

Hi Ela,
Have you received the paper mail for the RFE, I got an RFE email too on May 31st still nothing from my lawyer.

Hi there,
Yep, I did. The RFE took about 5 business days to get to the lawyer. It asked for skin TB test (99% chance that it the reason for you) and they also asked for copy of my H1 approvals (from past) to ensure I was in status.
Most likely it is sleeping in your lawyer's office or misfiled.
However, my lawyer office did claim that it can take about 20-25 business days to get the RFE.
thanks
ela
Hi Ela,
Have you received the paper mail for the RFE, I got an RFE email too on May 31st still nothing from my lawyer.

Thanks for you response, I already did the TB skin test, you think they might ask for it again, was it previously done in your case?