RFE for I 140

longgcwisher

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I need some advice from you guys. Please help me. I filed for Labor through Company A in 2003 and the labor got approved in 2007. My I 140 was filed in March 2008.

While this was getting processed, I joined Company B in 2007 and filed another petition for GC and is still pending.

I received a RFE for the case with company A last week to submit the tax returns of the company and my W2s from 2003 onwards. Company A does have up-to-date tax information, but the issue is with my W2. I have W2s of Company A until I joined Company B. INS is asking for the W2s through 2007. My W2 for 2007 is with Company B. Do I need to provide that? or Only W2s with Company A.

Any other issues which you guys may already have faced?

Thanks,
LONGGCWISHER

I think, your employer should submit all your W2s from 2003 onwards till the time you were employed with them. They should also explain that you are currently employed elsewhere and they intend to hire you back.

Hi manwithnoname,

Thank you for the reply. My lawyer says, there are chances of denial since I nolonger work with the company. I know that the GC application is based on future employment. This forum is really helping me and soothing me in these situations.

Thanks again,
longgcwisher.