RFE for birth certificate


New Member
I had applied for my I-485 AOS by submitting affidavits from my mother and maternal uncle about my birth rather than my birth certificate. I have received an RFE for my original long form birth certificate. I am in USA and was wondering as to if there is any agency in India that can help me get my birth certificate?