RFE: Don\'t Worry, Be happy

rajesh08

Registered Users (C)
Anyone who has got RFE for things like paystubs etc.
My advice, don\'t worry and be happy. I know of a number of cases in
CSC who got the RFE this year and it got resolved in 45-60 days.

All of you should expect green cards by June end. And since you have waited so long, wait some more days instead of getting excited and noone is rejected after RFE.

It takes 20-30 days for the case officer to get the reply(which sucks) and another 10-15 days for him/her to approve.

Also I know people whose AVM message did not change at all even after getting approval notices in mail.

Count 60 days from the day you think INS received reply and then open your mailbox for the most expected letter in your US history.

Good luck

No Title

RFE receipt date 01/21/01
INS acnowledged on 03/11/01

It is more than sixty days and no news yet.

-dmv

No Title

I am waiting for approval too after RFE. But all signs say that freedom is near.

Also in your case it may be that the case officer has gone on vacation. Hope for the best

No Title

Hi, I\'m also in the same boat. I got an RFE on 4/27 for new photos. My original photos (the image only) was too small.
My questions is: Is it possible for me to get another RFE? For example, for pay stub, taxes, etc. -- or would they have already
included on one RFE all the things missing? I\'m desperately waiting for my approval and delays like this make me so depressed.
I hope we are all very close to the end. It\'s been a long road... Good-luck everyone.

No Title

How can you say so confident. I replied for my RFE on 4/20 and it\'s now a month. What ever you say is true so another 30 more days for me, I will keep my fingers crossed.