RFE Denied please help !!!!

raj_malhotra25

Registered Users (C)
y I-140 premium has been denied at NSC despite sending proper documentation that was asked on the RFE.

What options do I have ?

(1) Appeal to RFE to Administrative Appeals Office on this case. How much time does it take for an approval ? Any ideas anyone ?

(2) can I file another I-140 premium processing based of the same labor and hope that I get a good officer this time and my cae gets approved and it gets approved with RFE ?

Thanks,

Raj

Please can you tell us what's the reason for denial?
Is it due to Education issue or Ability to Pay?

Reason:- Co-workers letters not submitted on Original letter head.

This is the exact statement

=======

However the petitioner submitted 3 unacceptable letters written by former co-workers asserting that they verify the beneficiary's work experience. As these letters are not writtten by current or former employers, the letters are unacceptable evidence of beneficiary's work experience.

The beneficiary cannot be found qualified for the benefit and the instant petition cannot be approved. In view of above the petition is denied.

===========

We had submitted notarized co-worker letters for the same.

Since my past company's dont exist any more we had submitted co-workers affidavit letters.

HTH

If the company didn't exist, you should have provided a notarized letter stating the company is no longer is business and you are unable to obtain a letter.

One of my friends was in the same situation and above is what he did after making an effort to reach his ex-colleagues in vain.

Would suggest discussing options with your attorney.

Good Luck

My company filed a motion to re-open and also filed a new I-140 against the same labor (with proper documents this time)

filed for I-140 and I-485 together in August.

Got approval on I-140 this week and also EAD's are on their way.

Thanks !!

Congrats! Was your new I-140 got approved? Did you sent a copy of the original LC with the new application?

Thanks.