RFE case got approved...

seeker_of_gc

Registered Users (C)
RD: Oct 03
RFE: Submitted Dec 16
Approved: Feb 03

RFE was for 3 months pay stubs, last 2 years tax returns, W2s,
employment letter with salary, prospect for continued employment, job duties, job description. I had changed job after 6 months of I485. Changed location which should have changed my service centre from Vermont to Nebraska. My salary with the new job is 30% less than with the one in my Labor. So I was worried about this approval. But finally it got approved.

seek_of_gc Congratulation

Great Job.
Well I have some questions if you can please answer those for my guidance?

1) Did you inform the Center of your job change. if so did you file by yourself/ get the lawyer's services and how much that cost, if not what form you really need to fill & send?
2) When you changed the location your center was probably changed too. so you got the RFE from that new center?
3) Did you file AR-11?
4) On your LC I think it must be close to the threshold of the cut off amount. was that so in you LC I had that scenario, but now if I change that would be below the LC but I think above the poverty line. You think if it is going to be ok?

I really appreciate your answers in advance.

Reply to inshope

inshope, I didn't inform INS about job change. I just sent a letter of address change as per my lawyer's instructions. Not even AR11 form. I don't know whether my service centre got changed or not. But I received RFE from Vermont service centre, my original service centre. My salary with the new job is terribly less than the one mentioned in my Labor. It's less by about 30%.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

seeker,

Did you get any communication from INS at your new address ?

To which address do you expect that the INS will mail the approval letter ?

ravan123, I expect to receive my approval papers at the new address, since I received my renewed EAD on the new address. I hope INS has changed my address.

seeker_of_gc,
When you were asked for the employment letter in the RFE, on which company letter head did you have it? Old company's or the new company's?

Thanks,
Raghu

Ofcourse the new one, as INS had asked me for prospect of continued employment, which was possible only with the new company.