RFE - BC registered more than 20 years after the fact Nebraska

gcwait6

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Received the following RFE from Nebraska service center..
We have submitted the BC rigistered in 2002..
Gurus please help me on how to answers this, Thanks
=========================================================
Your birth was registered more than 20 years after the fact.
Please submit the oldest available evidence which establishes your birth and parentage. This evidence may
include, but is not limited to:
a. Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents.
b. Medical records which name the child and both parents.
c. School records which name the child and both parents.
d. Census records which name the child and both parents.
e. Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the organization where the
baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred following the birth, showing the date and place of the child's birth, the date of the religious ceremony, and the names of the child's parents.

Hi,
Received the following RFE from Nebraska service center..
We have submitted the BC rigistered in 2002..
Gurus please help me on how to answers this, Thanks
=========================================================
Your birth was registered more than 20 years after the fact.
Please submit the oldest available evidence which establishes your birth and parentage. This evidence may
include, but is not limited to:
a. Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents.
b. Medical records which name the child and both parents.
c. School records which name the child and both parents.
d. Census records which name the child and both parents.
e. Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the organization where the
baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred following the birth, showing the date and place of the child's birth, the date of the religious ceremony, and the names of the child's parents.

I honestly feel that you should take help of a good attorney on this.
By the way, it would be nice if you could provide your PD, 485 RD, Trasfer date, FPx etc.

Guru's any suggestions.. please help

Labor PD Nov 2001
I485 - Oct 2004 -- RD
I140 - April 2005 -- approved

Birth Certificate

I too got a similar RFE - my attorney suggested we submit an affidavit that says we do not have original birth certificate with some witnesses that attested I was born.

It has been more than 1 year I submitted the documents and they have not complained - atleast not until now.

Hope this helps.

Hi bee bee bee kay,

Thanks for the reply..
can you tell me if you have submitted birth certificate initially? (I did submit but my BC shows that it was registed in 2002)
If you have submitted then how did you submit affidavit saying that original is not available?

Please advise me, also could you please post the affidavit format that you have submitted?

Thanks

Hi bee bee bee kay,

Thanks for the reply..
can you tell me if you have submitted birth certificate initially? (I did submit but my BC shows that it was registed in 2002)
If you have submitted then how did you submit affidavit saying that original is not available?

Please advise me, also could you please post the affidavit format that you have submitted?

Thanks

1> u need two affidavits from close relative mom or dad or uncle etc stating date & place of birth
2> additionaly school leaving certificate or 10th passing certificate is acceptable
3> provide voter id card or similar document that has parent's name, ur name and the place of birth

Yes, I submitted birth cert in 2003 (I guess mine was registered in 2003 or 2002 not too sure), attorney sent letter alongwith RFE response stating that original BC is not available.

Other documents I enclosed -

Affidavit from parents
Affidavit from 3 known people certifying my parents are who they are.

Send me an e-mail, I will reply with formats.

Thanks for the reply..

Thanks

Thanks to both Josamdee and bee bee bee key

Hi bee bee bee key,

I could not send an email as there is no email address available on this site.. could you allow me to send emails?