RFE after expedite request

mitchell essary

This is my first post and I am not really up to date on how this works. I am a U.S. citizen and my wife is from the Philippines. We have been living there for the last couple of years. I had to come home Nov 13 2018 for medical treatment that was not available in the Philippines. I leaned that i am going to need two more surgeries that will cause me some extensive recovery. i wish now that i had started her visa process earlier. I filed the I-130 and my Pd is 12-18-2018. I wasn't familiar with the expedite process or I would have submitted everything on my initial application. My physician is the one who told about how to request an expedite.. I called on Feb 9 2018 and spoke with a tier 2 supervisor who said they would mail me some forms to be filled out by the doctor. I still have received no forms but i got a RFE last night. i am assuming that is them wanting the information from my doctors. I have the letter from my physician and medical records but I don't know where to send them. It is the Nebraska service center. I am thinking that even if they approve this expedite I am in for a long wait. Any ideas what i can expect next? any advice?? thanks