• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Results for DV2003

manish kumar

Registered Users (C)
Any info whether results for DV2003 are out ???

Is anybody receiving the letter stating that they have been selected ??

Thanks

DV-2003 letter recd

I recd. the registration letter from NVC for DV-2003. Lottery results have started coming in.

When did u recieve the letter ???

Could you please tell me the date in which u received the letter ??
Do u live in United states ???

No Title

Same with me. I got mine 2nd April.
I called KCC and they said they mailed it all out on 29th march though they printed the letters on 14th march.
Congratulations Lucky2. I am also African region. I really praise God for my success this 7th time going!!!
How do u plan to file? CP or AOS?
AOS is cheaper since u dont have to go to Africa but I am scared for INS processing time!!!

which phone number I can reach the KSC>?

Hi,

Did anyone received the results of the lottery>? I saw, yes.
My question is: are u living in the US?

Where can I reach the Kentucky Center?
Can someone give me a phone number?

thank you in advance

desertcat30@hotmail.com

No Title

Yes, I live in the US.
KCC said the letters were only mailed on march 29th. So if u live outside, it may take sometime.

KCC phone does not respond except if u have a valid case number, Date of birth and full name!
They wont respond to questions abt whether or not you won.

If I remember it correctly...

They will start sending the notification out starting from Africa region, then Asia, etc. So it depends on which region you are in. So if you are not from Africa, seems like they\'ve already notified all the winners from the region, just because you haven\'t received the notice yet, it doesn\'t necessarily mean that you didn\'t win. (just yet.)

sonka slovitsky , how did you contact?

Did you email or phone them? Did you get something on the mail and then you contacted them
or you just gave you name and country and asked them to find out if you own?? How did you
do it? I am curious.
Are you from Russia and live in the US? Have they started notifying Europe/Asia also?
Please keep it posted how you are planning to apply
AOS by filling out 485 or there is some other way to apply?
Thanks and bunch and good luck.

No Title

No, I didn\'t call them yet, although I\'m getting to.
At May 15 I got info by mail about my luck.In same letter they put phone number and e-mail.
Along the number they say :"if it should be necessary to contact the KENTACKY Consular Center by telephone YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME AND CASE NUMBER EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR BELOW".

I didn\'t try yet, so I don\'t know.

Unfortunately i don\'t understand what you mean about AOS and 485?
Could you explain me that or be more particular, please?
I feel it could be important.

I\'m not from Russia. I\'m from Poland but I live in US.

Best regards and good luck!
                           Martha

AOS means

Adjustment of status, i think they have to fill 485 to do that and if they try CP consular processing
then have to go to own country in your case going to Warsaw. Please keep it posted how does
it go and what you are planning to do.

lack of fee schedule in my packet !

Thanks for answer.
Because I live in US, I have to get AOS. Even I\'m filling 3 applications now.
Instruction isn\'t too clear though. I wrote to them e-mail with question about fee schedule. (They mentioned about it few times as a part of packet. But I didn\'t find any).

I\'m suppose to send them some money, but I don\'t know how much.

Another point - I can probably go directly to INS, without sending any papers to Ketucky... I don\'t know it for sure.

So, I have to get much more information about it, than I have now.

Bye now.

If somebody from winners got this schedule, let me know, please.

Does FEE SCHEDULE existed in envelope with papers about winning ?

I haven\'t recive FEE SCEDULE in my packet.Maybe by mistake.I don\'t know.
Could somebody tell me,please, if they used to send it, or only mentioned about it in letter?
I\'m curious about if somebody got it, or not.
Please, answer me, guys.
    Martha.

just1410@yahoo.com