Resubmit application for PR

sonu_kumar

Registered Users (C)
Dear All

I need some information regarding my PR Card. I got my PR card in April 2008 and my PR card will expire in May 2013. After spending 14 days in CA, we left the CA because I got the job in a Europe and I was thinking I will get the permanent residence in this European country with strong points. But I could not the get it and this month my job contract also expired. Now, we are thinking to settle the CA for ever. In this regard I have few questions

1. Can I enter the CA with my current PR card?
2. I have two and half year old daughter and she did not have any PR card. If I am in CA and can I apply her PR card and how much time it will take that she will get the PR card. What I read in this forum that children can get the PR card within one month (If it is true).
3. If my 2nd daughter gets the PR card, after that my wife and elder daughter (Both have PR card and will expire in April 2013) can enter the CA.
4. If above mention points are not possible, can I resubmit my application and it will be fast process or it will take same time. Last time it took me 4 years that my file was approved for landing.

Please answer me, what is right solution. I am very depress with the passing time and without solution.

Thanks for all and looking forward to hear from you.

Dear All

I need some information regarding my PR Card. I got my PR card in April 2008 and my PR card will expire in May 2013. After spending 14 days in CA, we left the CA because I got the job in a Europe and I was thinking I will get the permanent residence in this European country with strong points. But I could not the get it and this month my job contract also expired. Now, we are thinking to settle the CA for ever. In this regard I have few questions

1. Can I enter the CA with my current PR card?
------------------- YES (but if immigration officer asks when did you left Canada and it is more than the days to maintain PR status then immigration officer can write the report and you will be sent notice and have to appear before immigration judge. FYI many lie and they are admitted)
2. I have two and half year old daughter and she did not have any PR card. If I am in CA and can I apply her PR card and how much time it will take that she will get the PR card. What I read in this forum that children can get the PR card within one month (If it is true).
----- go to CIC site and read info related to PR card. FYI PR card is required if you enter Canada by Flight, Bus. If you have US visa or in US then you can enter Canada from US through land border in private car or can cross the bridge from US to Canada with landing papers
3. If my 2nd daughter gets the PR card, after that my wife and elder daughter (Both have PR card and will expire in April 2013) can enter the CA.
---read above
4. If above mention points are not possible, can I resubmit my application and it will be fast process or it will take same time. Last time it took me 4 years that my file was approved for landing.
----------------It will take same time. why to submit file again? you can enter. when asked "how many days you wre out of Canada" or " when did you left Canada" and you answer " one month back" then know problem as Canada does not have Exit records.
Please answer me, what is right solution. I am very depress with the passing time and without solution.

Thanks for all and looking forward to hear from you.
------------------------