Response to my enquiry

p235

Registered Users (C)
Local congressman's office enquired USCIS about my I485 case and this is the response they got

They are reviewing my I140 and issued me new Finger Prints

Has anyone came across this kind of response. Please share if you do

Thanks,

We had the same thing happen. Local Congressman's office inquiry triggered a fingerprint notice for my spouse (derivative). Subsequently, through Ombudsman's office, generated another inquiry to TSC and 2 weeks ago I received my fingerprint notice. Now waiting.

We had the same thing happen. Local Congressman's office inquiry triggered a fingerprint notice for my spouse (derivative). Subsequently, through Ombudsman's office, generated another inquiry to TSC and 2 weeks ago I received my fingerprint notice. Now waiting.

Thanks...
Please keep us updated

Did you see any LUDs before and after the FP was issued?

I didn't receive my FP notice yet but I see LUDs on my 485 and my wife's 485 as well

I too recently received FP notice after enquiry from congressman's office. No LUDs though.

Did you see any LUDs before and after the FP was issued?

I didn't receive my FP notice yet but I see LUDs on my 485 and my wife's 485 as well