Rescheduling FP notice again - Please help

Kool_dude

Hi Gurus,
I'm in a tough situation. I had applied for I-140 and 485 concurrently in June '03. In Oct '04 I got my first finger print notice which I rescheduled and was asked to appear by end of '04. I rescheduled this and I got another notice to finger print in the first week of Feb '05. I want to reschedule this again as I might get married some time in Feb this year. If any one had any experience or know of some one rescheduling the FP notice for the third time please do share with me. These days I'm hearing that in some cases once you go for finger printing the approval notice arrive in two weeks. I just want to delay this and include my would be in my 485 process before it gets approved. Also I don't know how to bring my would be soon as there is considerable delay at Madras consulate and you have to get an appointment to get H4 visa.

Any valuable suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kd.

Kool_dude, what category does you case belong to? I am thinking about doing the second FP rescheduling for my NIW. The first postponed from Nov.04 to March05. Hope the second can give me another 4 months. Is your latest FP notice has the same format before? I mean, seemingly there is still an option for rescheduling?

vik3001 and Kool_dude, Did you guys let your attorney know that you are trying to delay FP? I am wondering whether it's wise to let him know if I did it again. He might just want to close the case ASAP and collect the money. :eek:

Kool_dude, May I ask you a question

What service center is looking at your case? Thanks a lot.

How to postpone fingerprints? Urgent. Pl. help.

Hi all,

I got married and my wife is in India. She will be coming soon on H-4.

I got fingerprints (FP) notification. I want to postpone FP as long as possible. Can anyone please advise how I can postpone or what reasons I can tell USCIS to postpone.

How many times we can postpone FP?

Your suggestion would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Prasad.

re:

can any experts comment on rescheduling FP? how long can it be done for, how many times etc...

appreciate the help

I rescheduled my Wife's FP as it came on the say she left country. I requested USCIS to reschedule after X/y/ZZZZ date. Within two weeks i got a rescheduled FP after my requested date. But i am not sure for many months you can request in rescheduling.

Finger printing reschedule

Hi!

I got FP notice for 3/29/05. I had to go for a conference so I reschedule it by sending the orignal notice checked to Newark ASC. They received it on 3/8/05. I have not heard anything from them. Any advice how long it's taking to get next appointment.