Reschedule FP

athayyar

Registered Users (C)
I got my FP notice yesterday and its for the day after thanksgiving. I am not going to be in town. The notice clearly states that i can go any following Wednesday until Jan 27, 2007. But it also says if i miss the given appointment date that my app will be considered abandoned.

My only guess is that they are using old preprinted forms and the rescheduling request was added as an afterthought.

Has anyone missed thier appointments and did a walk-in later?

Thanks

walk ins best idea

hi, i read u'r post & couldnt help posting to u, just walk in, i did the same, thought we had to take app. but i had a missesd app. for federal plaza, but i walked in brooklyn, & no one asked any questions, its perfectly o.k., just go!

I moved from CA to NJ and got the notice for fingerprinting at CA address for 29 Nov ,But my Lawyer is asking me to walk in at Newark NJ on same date
Is there any issue?

fathi718 said:
hi, i read u'r post & couldnt help posting to u, just walk in, i did the same, thought we had to take app. but i had a missesd app. for federal plaza, but i walked in brooklyn, & no one asked any questions, its perfectly o.k., just go!

Today I walk in at Newark NJ for fringerprinting,But they didn't allow me.
Lady told me to Reschedule appointment .