Reporting Marriage Fraud

LOL_LOL

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I would like to know if any of you have previously reported your spouse to the USCIS for marriage fraud. If so, which specific address have you written to because I am having a confusion as to where to send mine having heard that there is actually a USCIS HQ, but can't figure out where it is even after researching online. I thought that the National Benefits Center was actually the HQ because our notices initially came from the Lee's Summit address, but then I heard that there is the Washington office, but the only USCIS Washington office I came across was their Fraud Detection & National Security address, and that does not seem to be the HQ based on its name. Has anyone been in this position where they have reported their spouse to the USCIS and can advise about where to write specifically. I am not dealing with ICE as they do not do much from what I heard, plus my ex spouse still has to remove his conditional status; therefore, I only need the USCIS in my situation to make them aware of him. Thanks.

Make an INFOPASS appointment and go physically to the USCIS Office with all your evidence. That is the surest way to confirm your issue is handled.

Best!

Hi,

I would like to know if any of you have previously reported your spouse to the USCIS for marriage fraud. If so, which specific address have you written to because I am having a confusion as to where to send mine having heard that there is actually a USCIS HQ, but can't figure out where it is even after researching online. I thought that the National Benefits Center was actually the HQ because our notices initially came from the Lee's Summit address, but then I heard that there is the Washington office, but the only USCIS Washington office I came across was their Fraud Detection & National Security address, and that does not seem to be the HQ based on its name. Has anyone been in this position where they have reported their spouse to the USCIS and can advise about where to write specifically. I am not dealing with ICE as they do not do much from what I heard, plus my ex spouse still has to remove his conditional status; therefore, I only need the USCIS in my situation to make them aware of him. Thanks.

This is hilarious

TWO (2) days after receiving her Conditional Greencard in the mail and Seventeen (17) days after having entered the U.S. with a recently issued Visa, I was FALSELY accused of Domestic Violence in two cities back to back on 12/04/12 and 12/5/12. The reports were all fabricated and false.

Both charges were dismissed by the D.As....

I'm the U.S. Citizen and its evident that my foreign wife only used me for her to procure immigration benefits which makes me feel terrible.

I met my wife Rosa Elba Araceli Setina Mendoza while I was in México on November 18, 2011. After 3.5 months of dating and promises she made about wanting to be with me forever and that I was the man she had chosen and after her constant begging to marry me I believed her and decided to marry on March 8, 2012.

I petitioned a visa (I-130) for my wife April 5 and was approved on July, 20, 2012. Her Visa interview was scheduled for November 14, 2012 in Ciudad Juarez, México (before she entered the U.S.) and she passed it.

My wife was admitted into the U.S. on her visa on November 16, 2012. On December 2, 2012 she received her conditional green card by the mail.

December 4th, 2012 she accused me FALSELY of Domestic Violence and left me to go with her family (mother and brother and sisters) that she hasn't been with in over 10 years.

The next day on December 5, 2012 she called the police and made another false report that a week prior I had supposedly physically abused her.

She cried 'fear' and an Emergency Protective Order was granted. When it expired on 12/12/12 I was confused and went to look for her (I still thought that she loved me). My family was very sure that I had been a victim of Marriage Immigration Fraud and that she had only used me, but I was in denial and didn't want to accept the fact because I was in love with her.

Her family (which is very dysfunctional) contributed to her fraud. They all lied to me and told me that they didn't know where she was. They all accused me falsely and said that they had picked her up from the hospital where I supposedly had sent her due to the supposed 'beating' that they allege I gave her. Her brother Sergio Audiel Setina Mendoza behind this fraud. He helped her fabricate the false hospital record and was named in one of the reports as the person that drove her to the police station to give a copy of that fabricated 'medical record' of the supposed 12/04/12 incident where she claimed a contusion on her back from an alleged push against a wall that she stated on her Restraining Order DV100 Declaration (which very oddly wasn't the same story she told the police on the scene). They restated they wanted me prosecuted in the matter.

I was NEVER arrested by the police. Each D.A. dismissed all charges in their respective city where the allegations were made.

Later she filed of a Permanent Restraining Order. Temporary Orders were granted until the hearing date.

So basically she's saying that she no longer wants to be with me for at least 2-5 years (which is the usual term RO's are granted) just 17 days after entering the United States of America.

Here's the timeline once again:

On November 14, 2012 she was interviewed by immigration in Ciudad Juarez, México before she ever entered the U.S. The visa was approved.

On November 16, 2012 she entered the U.S. with her recently issued visa.

On December 2nd she received her 'Conditional Greencard' on the mail.

On December 4th and 5th she abandoned the marriage by fabricating a FALSE Domestic Violence allegation. The domestic violence allegation was basically a 'smoke screen' distract from her real original motives.

On December 13, 2012 she filled out the papers for a request for Permanent Restraining order which were filed on the courthouse on December 18th, 2012 and in which Temporary Orders were approved until the hearing date.

I'm really sad. I feel terrible. I don't believe the woman who I loved and protected with all my heart was able to do this to me and lie this way just to get into the United States. I hope that she finds the happiness she is looking for wherever she is and that she accomplishes her goals. I will only get as far as to dismiss the false DVRO Restraining Order application against me based on lies. She can stay in the U.S. if she wants since it won't affect my existence. I have already gone on to another stage in my life.

What a story. It's amazing what people do to procure the sweet green plastic. Marriage fraud is a terrible crime. These people should be punished under the full force of US law.