Replacement EAD RFE --Need Urgent Help

trcareer

Registered Users (C)
I got an RFE for Replacement EAD.

Here is my case back ground.
We relocated to new location before the approval of our re-newal EAD's, my friend received the EAD's but he misplaced those EAD's, then I contacted USCIS customer service, they told me to file a replacement EAD, during that time I did not have any copies of the lost EAD's, so I just sent copies of receipt notice of the lost EAD.

RFE:

provide the evidence for Lost or Stolen EAD Card this may include police record.

I did not have any police complaint on the LOST EADs, as we know we just misplaced the cards.

I'm not very sure what extra information or documentation I can provide other than the documentation I provided erlier.

Could anyone please suggest me what to do in this regard, what documentation or information I can provide for this RFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
trcareer said:
I got an RFE for Replacement EAD.

Here is my case back ground.
We relocated to new location before the approval of our re-newal EAD's, my friend received the EAD's but he misplaced those EAD's, then I contacted USCIS customer service, they told me to file a replacement EAD, during that time I did not have any copies of the lost EAD's, so I just sent copies of receipt notice of the lost EAD.

RFE:

provide the evidence for Lost or Stolen EAD Card this may include police record.

I did not have any police complaint on the LOST EADs, as we know we just misplaced the cards.

I'm not very sure what extra information or documentation I can provide other than the documentation I provided erlier.

Could anyone please suggest me what to do in this regard, what documentation or information I can provide for this RFE.

Hi trcareer ,

You must change your adress with USCIS too , if you didn't do that before !!! Go to police and get a report !!! Your friend just screw you , i don't know how he can do that to you !!! I don't know if these copies will help you !!! Do you have the aproval notices for your EAD's ??? It's better to inform USCIS that you change the adress , get a police report , make copies of your aproval notices , if you have them , and go to apply for replacements on your EAD's !!! Good luck and hopefully you solve this problem !!!

Best of wishes !!!

Hi Team, My wife H4 EAD card lost in USPS delivery but checked with USPS and did not get any help. Reached out to USCIS and they suggested to reapply. We re-applied the EAD and now received RFE requesting for proof that the card was lost.

1) Can we go ahead and file police report now? and attach the document?

2) Shall we create one affidavit and mention all the action we took at that time? Reached out to USPS --> Contacted USIC --> reapplied again.

3) What other document we need?

Any suggestion would be appreciated! Thanks!