Replace Green card

sushi87

HI,
I received my first green card 2 weeks ago. I had a mistake on one of my information on my green card. When I called USICS, they told me to fill up an i90 form to get a replacement GC. I made an appointment using info pass and went for an appointment on my local USICS office and the lady in the office told me to mail my i90 form without the GC. She told me that I should hold onto the GC until I receive the new corrected GC and I had to return the GC with the wrong information when i received the new GC. However, on the USICS website and when I call the USICS number they tell me that I have to send my i90 form TOGETHER with the GC by mail. I am confused , should I send my GC together with my i90 form by mail or not. Anyone who has been in this situation before please give me an advice. If u received your GC and had one of the details wrong on your GC, did you send your GC and i90 form together by mail or you hold on to your GC until you get your corrected GC. Your help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Is the incorrect information on your GC due to an error on the part of DHS or due to an error on your part - as in based on the information you provided on the form(s) you submitted? If it is due to an error on the part of the DHS, yes you need to mail back the GC with your I-90 form. If it is due to an error on your part, you may include a copy of the GC - you will also need to include the filing fee and biometric fee in this case.