Rental Real Estate

Discussion in 'Starting and Doing Business in USA' started by reedandbamboo, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. reedandbamboo

    reedandbamboo Registered Users (C)

    May I know if a H1B can invest in rental real estate in the US? ie. Can I purchase apartments and rent them out for additional income?

  2. great guru

    great guru Volunteer Moderator


  3. tom17knight

    tom17knight New Member


    Yes, you can purchase a property and rent them out for your benefit.It is best to ask from an real estate agent who knows the area and provides you the best location for your living.With a H1B you can buy properties ,you can do whatever you like with your income. However you can get advice from an immigration attorney about the best ways you can go about investing in rentals and managing those properties.

Share This Page