Renewed my GC and it has wrong country of birth

I renewed my green card in 2016 (this is my 2nd time renewing) and now want to file for I-400 Naturalization but as I sat down to file I read my card and it has the wrong county of birth. I was born in USSR/Ukraine, My 1st and 2nd GC had USSR and this 3rd card says Russia which is incorrect. I have no idea how that mistake got on there, if it was my fault or USICS and not sure how to find where the mistake happened. I am safe to proceed applying for I-400 with my card as is?