rejected I129W

Ruk

Registered Users (C)
I got my I129 and I907 rejected back since I did not submit I129W. I filled the I129W form, but now the problem is the address which they have mentioned me to send the whole packet back is not the premium processing address for Texas, but it is the address where the normal petition goes i.e. without premium processing. Please advice me as to where should I send the package.

No Title

Are you sure it is only the I129W missing? Often, when people try to file on their own, they do not include everything they are suppose to and INS will neglect to inform you of everything you are missing.

If, for instance, you are missing a lot of things, my experience has been that INS often will not take the trouble to inform you of everything you are missing and when you submit what they ask, they will deny you for something you should have included with the petition.

NOTE: Please understand that the information provided in this reply is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It also may not be complete, and is designed for general information to parties under California law. Before you make any decision that might possibly have legal implications, you should consult with our office, or another qualified professional, so that thorough legal advice can be provided in a manner that relates to your specific circumstances. Thank you.

Gabriel D. Jack, Esq.
gjack@gabejack-law.com