regression_EB3_Rfe_response_results_club

skarza

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Request to all EB3_Regression_RFE received friends:
please update INS response to your response. So that It will be helpful for all to understand whats happening. Did any body got approved after replied their rfes? Let me start with me. Here is my case.

This is skarza. I am from india/regressed country with EB3 with 2002 august P.D/Sub Labour. A month back I got RFE for submitting affidavits for my date of birth and medical rfe for my spouse. I have replied both. My spouse they received it and updated the status as follows. When I checked with my attorney...he says they started 485 processing of our cases hence they sent an rfe....but he says until the visas are available....no one will get 485 approval. Whats ur analysis ? My rfe response they did not received by INS so far. Here is their update:

"""On July 3, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center."""

I will update my current status after I hear from the INS.

Friends, you also ...please update your response from INS.

Best Regards,
Skarza.
Signature
I-485(EB3) & 140 :
RD :April 24 '03
ND :May 1st '03
First FP is done
140 approved Aug 03.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.
2nd EAD Notice Date is:April 23 2004 and approved on May 31 2004.
2nd AP Also approved on Jun 2nd.
4th EAD Approved..as well.

Lud updated everyday so far

All,

So far the Lud is getting updated for my spouse after they received her response to MEDICAL RFE. 7/3 is the first time changed with the above message. 7/4,7/5,7/6 LUD changed but the message is same. I dont know what it means. May be it could be common or not.My response to rfe is not received by INS. But will post any updates.

Best Regards,
Skarza.

Hello Hpatra

Hpatra,

I was told by other members of our forum that my RFE is somewhat straight forward. Here is the link for my RFE details. fyi. They have asked 2 affidavits for my date of birth, but I submitted 4 affidavits. Two from parents and two from relatives. I have submitted all colour copies only. I did not submit any other documents since they did not ask. Let me know if you need any more info.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=215829

Best Regards,
Skarza