regarding 2nd marriage

Helen Hernandez

Thank you for your recent info, my concern is that my new husband, along with the 1st husband enter the US illegally, I have been told that we need to wait at least 3 years from marriage to apply, and that new husband will have to return to home country for 3 months for approval. The information I received was very confusing. I was told this by a ins lawyer. other families that i have spoken to said they have had no problem filing again, I am just afraid that INS will look at this a money marriage, which in this case is not true.:confused: :confused: We have been contacted by numerous INS attorney through mailings regarding our recent marriage, asking us to set a free consulation regarding the marriage, how do i know if this is a true INS attorney

Helen,

Have you tried looking at AILA 's web site http://www.aila.org/ AILA is an organization of immigration lawyers, and almost all immigration lawyers are registered with them. I beleive, AILA has a referral service that helps you find an immigration lawyer.

HTH
Jay