Refused to enter US. What can i do?

I don't understand what you're asking. They revoked your B2 visa. There is no ban preventing you from applying for a new B2 visa, so you can apply for it, but (as always) there is no guarantee it will be approved.

Are you asking about applying for immigrant visas? (That is a completely different thing.)

@Sm1smom

Hi Mom,
my parents (both are 60+) got rejected B2 visa to attend my sister's wedding in USA. They were not given a letter indicating the reason for rejection. But they were told 'your both kids are in USA'.

They applied for B2 visa after 5 years. My father got rejected twice and my mother 3 times in past. Previous rejections were due to not enough ties to my home country as they were working in abroad at that time. But now they are retired for more than 4 years and happily living in my home country, Sri Lanka. They have enough property in Sri Lanka, and they have income from their fixed deposits.

My sister and I are both lawful permanent residents and we are living without any violations in this country. We submitted all the documents including bank statements, tax transcripts, employer verification etc. We even had a letter from the church stating the church wedding.

My sister is a healthcare worker and was a frontline worker during the Pandemic in NY. I cannot believe that why they keep on rejecting my parents visa specially this time, with a specific purpose for the visit and enough property in Sri Lanka. My sister is devastated as my parents could not get visa for any of her graduations and now her wedding.

I kindly ask your advice. Rejecting because both of us are here, does not sound like a humane reason. What can we do? Please advise.

@Sm1smom

Hi Mom,
my parents (both are 60+) got rejected B2 visa to attend my sister's wedding in USA. They were not given a letter indicating the reason for rejection. But they were told 'your both kids are in USA'.

They applied for B2 visa after 5 years. My father got rejected twice and my mother 3 times in past. Previous rejections were due to not enough ties to my home country as they were working in abroad at that time. But now they are retired for more than 4 years and happily living in my home country, Sri Lanka. They have enough property in Sri Lanka, and they have income from their fixed deposits.

My sister and I are both lawful permanent residents and we are living without any violations in this country. We submitted all the documents including bank statements, tax transcripts, employer verification etc. We even had a letter from the church stating the church wedding.

My sister is a healthcare worker and was a frontline worker during the Pandemic in NY. I cannot believe that why they keep on rejecting my parents visa specially this time, with a specific purpose for the visit and enough property in Sri Lanka. My sister is devastated as my parents could not get visa for any of her graduations and now her wedding.

I kindly ask your advice. Rejecting because both of us are here, does not sound like a humane reason. What can we do? Please advise.
Unfortunately there’s nothing you or your sister can do to get your parents approved for a visitor’s visa. This is something they’ll need to qualify for on their own. You and your sister’s contributions to the US economy or wellbeing plays no role in the approval process for a visitor’s visa. I’m sorry your parents will not be able to attend your sister’s wedding. Maybe when one of you become a USC, you can look into sponsoring your parents and bring them over to the US as LPR.

Unfortunately there’s nothing you or your sister can do to get your parents approved for a visitor’s visa. This is something they’ll need to qualify for on their own. You and your sister’s contributions to the US economy or wellbeing plays no role in the approval process for a visitor’s visa. I’m sorry your parents will not be able to attend your sister’s wedding. Maybe when one of you become a USC, you can look into sponsoring your parents and bring them over to the US as LPR.
Thank you very much for your reply mom. Do you think it would be possible get visa at least for one of my parents? What more can we do to make my parents qualify? They do you think starting a business would help?

@Sm1smom
Thank you very much for your reply, mom. Do you think it would be possible to get visa at least for one of my parents? What more can we do to make my parents qualify? They do you think starting a business would help? Please advise me on what more can my parents do, to become qualified.

@Sm1smom
Thank you very much for your reply, mom. Do you think it would be possible to get visa at least for one of my parents? What more can we do to make my parents qualify? They do you think starting a business would help? Please advise me on what more can my parents do, to become qualified.
I don’t know if one of them will be able to get a visitor’s visa eventually or not. And I already explained there’s nothing you or your sister can do to ensure a favorable outcome. Starting a new business now as a means of demonstrating a strong tie to the home country and immediately applying for another visitor’s visa probably wouldn’t improve the chance of an approval IMO, as I expect the CO to see through it as a ruse for upping a visa approval chance - but you can try that if you like.

I also provided you with a way forward in terms of getting your parents to the US if that is something you guys want to explore. File for them after becoming a USC.