REF on EAD - (Dependents)

assur

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.
On August 16, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service

PS: Applied 3rd renewal after transfer from VSC to TSC for 4 children. All got the same RFE. I got my EAD-Approval without RFE.

Any idea guys, what it (RFE) could be? To get it prepare before I see in mail.

assur:

don't worry, wait for the RFE's and respond.....i had received RFE on denpendents 5th EAD too..we got approval within week.
if your RFE is saying they are unable to find I-140 or any visa link to your dependent and ask you to send birth certificate or marriage cirtificate then this a sample letter to respond....

=====================================================
Dear Sir/Madam:

I write in response to your RFE dated xxxxxxx and attached herewith. In connection therewith, please be advised on the following:

I am the derivative spouse of xxxxxx who is the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition filed on his behalf by xxxxx(company name) on xx-xx-xxxx and approved on xx/xx/xx under receipt number SRC-xx-xxx-xxxx.

My husband filed his I-485 adjustment of status on xx/xx/xxxx under receipt number SRC-xx-xx-xxxx and alien registration number xxx-xx-xxx.

I also filed my I-485 on the same date as my husband, which is xx/xx/xxxx under receipt number SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxxx and alien registration number xxx-xxx-xxx.

List of document attached:

1) Copy of approved I-140 notice of husband(xxxxx)
2) Copy of pending I-485 notice of husband(xxxxxx)
3) Copy of pending I-485 notice of myself(xxxx)
4) Copy of our marriage certificate
4) Copy of our birth certificate myself
5) Copy of my current approved EAD(xxxxx)
6) Copy of my current approved AP(xxxx)
7) Copy of my passport(xxxxx)

this is just a sugession.....

assur:

don't worry, wait for the RFE's and respond.....i had received RFE on denpendents 5th EAD too..we got approval within week.
if your RFE is saying they are unable to find I-140 or any visa link to your dependent and ask you to send birth certificate or marriage cirtificate then this a sample letter to respond....

Dear Sir/Madam:

I write in response to your RFE dated xxxxxxx and attached herewith. In connection therewith, please be advised on the following:

I am the derivative spouse of xxxxxx who is the beneficiary of an approved I-140 petition filed on his behalf by xxxxx(company name) on xx-xx-xxxx and approved on xx/xx/xx under receipt number SRC-xx-xxx-xxxx.

My husband filed his I-485 adjustment of status on xx/xx/xxxx under receipt number SRC-xx-xx-xxxx and alien registration number xxx-xx-xxx.

I also filed my I-485 on the same date as my husband, which is xx/xx/xxxx under receipt number SRC-xx-xxx-xxxxxx and alien registration number xxx-xxx-xxx.

List of document attached:

1) Copy of approved I-140 notice of husband(xxxxx)
2) Copy of pending I-485 notice of husband(xxxxxx)
3) Copy of pending I-485 notice of myself(xxxx)
4) Copy of our marriage certificate
4) Copy of our birth certificate myself
5) Copy of my current approved EAD(xxxxx)
6) Copy of my current approved AP(xxxx)
7) Copy of my passport(xxxxx)

this is just a sugession.....
Thanks magic_mail, great help.