REF Issued

b_gc1

Registered Users (C)
AVM says that REF issued on Mar 13, but Online case status is not changed yet. Who gets REF? Lawyer or beneficiary and how long it take. Any response is highly appreciated.

RD - 11/13/2001
ND - 11/29/2001.

Thanks

What's the avm #?

Hi, can you pls post the avm # you called and the promts to check a status. When I called the general ins # it never connected me to avm. If you sighned a form saying that your attorney represents you (it's filed with your applications), then your lawyer will get the paper RFE. Stay on top of them. I'd e-mail them and let them know that's been sent.

Generally Lawyer receives RFE

Is your online case status showing fingerprints received or we received your applications blah...blah...blah

After hearing the message in english and spanish, select english by pressing 1 and message will ask you select check status if you have LIN number or speak to IIO. I checked after their office hours.
I did email to Lawyer about the AVM message, but they didn't receive anything yet.

Yes. Online staus says the same message like your finger prints results has been received and processing has been started.....