Ref issued for Feb 2002 case

GCwrestler99

Registered Users (C)
On-line message changed today ... On March 25, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case...

my dependent's message remained the same, i added my dependent later to my 485...

Primary
RD: 02/04/2002
ND: 02/08/2002

Dependent
RD : 05/13/2003
ND : 05/14/2003

Received RFE

Rd 2/4/2002
ND 2/8/2002
1st FP : Apr 10th 2002

2nd FP dec 2003

ONline Message changed on MArch24th : we have requested more information ....

Still Waiting to find the actual details about RFE.

Hopefully this second wave

should clear the remaining applications and move the cut off date past the September ditch it has been stuck in.

That is good to know at least NSC is moving. But is there any specific criteria that in some cases RFe is issued and in others direct approval. Any thought about this?
honey

guys, its past 14 days since the on-line message changed requesting for more information, my lawyer dint receive the ref yet. dint change the lawyer

Any of you guys had the same experience????

i called National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 today and the representative said i have to wait for 30 days and call them if i still dint receive the ref and then, they would mail out a copy, she also said they are not furnished with details, hence she couldn't give out the details of the ref on the phone...

this how it works???

appreciate your thoughts and experiences.

My online message changed on 03/24 and waiting for a letter ...

Lawyer says still he didn't receive ... don't know what to do...

Anyone got a notice letter who got RFE around the same time... (03/24/2004)

Only lawyer will get that letter or we can also expect that letter to our address ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawyer received the ref yesterday, its for Employment...

NSC mailed the first ref to my lawyer address under my name, this is the reason the ref was undelivered first time, second time they sent it to the lawyer address under the
lawyer's name..