recomended approval

new-asylum-case

Registered Users (C)
hellow everybody,
First of all this is best forum in world, i would say because i learned a lot from here.
This month i applied for asylum (couple of weeks ago) and got fingerprints done yesterday. I want to know that if there is any criteria for recomended approval, because my name got stuck in background check for one year when i applied for visa, I am assuming it would stuck again now(hopefully not), but if it does
1)would it take longer to get interview date :confused: and
2) who gets recomended approval.
thanks. I am new to this community, and would be updating on my case as it goes.:)

hellow everybody,
First of all this is best forum in world, i would say because i learned a lot from here.
This month i applied for asylum (couple of weeks ago) and got fingerprints done yesterday. I want to know that if there is any criteria for recomended approval, because my name got stuck in background check for one year when i applied for visa, I am assuming it would stuck again now(hopefully not), but if it does
1)would it take longer to get interview date :confused: and
2) who gets recomended approval.
thanks. I am new to this community, and would be updating on my case as it goes.:)

The recommend approval is sometimes issued if the applicant is eligible for asylum but the FBI name check remains pending. The IBIS name check and the FBI fingerprint check has to be cleared and complete before issuing the recommended approval.

The applicant gets interviewed even if the background check is still pending.

thanks for reply, but i knew that point, actually i wanted to know whether everyone who case is ok from IO point of view and waiting FP results wold get that? and does it has to be a specific amount of time before it could be given. I am saying this because I know my FP results would take long time because when i applied for visa it took one year for FP results.