recieved 2nd Finger print notice

honeyhappy

Registered Users (C)
Folks I found in my mail second finger print notice online message has not changed. Do you think now next I will get some RFE. My RD is Oct02. Ist FP was done in oct 02. Further to add my second EAD and AP (never used) were approved in Dec 03
honey :confused: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HoneyHappy,
Don't expect your online message to change. For most it never does when notices go out and even after fingerprints get taken. Mine never changed with the first fingerprints back in 12/02 (RD 10/09/02). I already went in for my second fingerprints last week and the online message hasn't changed. It shows never touched since the received date of the I-485. I even requested my interim EAD at the local office when I went in for my fingerprints because I applied for my second EAD in February of this year, and it hasn't been issued.

Good Luck!

cemol
Did you get any RFE as I see your RD is around the similar date one. In my case also after first finger printing it neevr changed.

Does it matter which EB category you are in when it comes to 485 ?

I was always under the impression that it matters only to determine your Priority Date
Since you file 485 only after PD is current, how does it matter after it is filed ?

Is there an unconfirmed internal processing priority for 485 depending on EB1/2/3 etc ?
Thanks !