Recevied FP Appt Notice but no I485 receipt?

WaitingGC03

Registered Users (C)
I am a bit confused, I would appreciate if someone can clarify this for me.

My attorney sent my I485/EAD/AP applications on 12/17/04 but I have only received a Fingerprint Notification dated on 1/4/05.

The I797C notice for the I485 case has a "received date" and "priority date" of 12/20/04 but none of the numbers (Application Number, INS A#) can be put in the Case Status Website.

My question is -- Am I waiting another letter with an I-485 number to track? Is this normal? Thanks

WaitingGC03 said:
I am a bit confused, I would appreciate if someone can clarify this for me.

My attorney sent my I485/EAD/AP applications on 12/17/04 but I have only received a Fingerprint Notification dated on 1/4/05.

The I797C notice for the I485 case has a "received date" and "priority date" of 12/20/04 but none of the numbers (Application Number, INS A#) can be put in the Case Status Website.

My question is -- Am I waiting another letter with an I-485 number to track? Is this normal? Thanks

Your lawyer might have received the receipt notice that would have all the numbers you need. You will require at least the A# while filling up the form for FP.

Your FP notice should contain either WAC# or the A#.
I am sure your attorney should have recieved the copy of the receipt notice.

Thanks. Just to close the loop, it seems like only my attorney got the WAC numbers. (and they forwarded them to me on 1/13)

My I-485 app was sent on 12/17/04 and ND 12/23/04.

We still have not heard from my AP application from USCIS.