Recently fired from employment on TN Visa. Have a new offer lined up. What are my options?

FidelSF

I was admitted to the US under a TN Visa for OLD employer back in January 2021. Crossed into the US via the Laredo bridge.

TN Visa was issued for 1 year, and expired January 2022. I-94 was issued for 3 years and expires January 2024. Passport that had the Visa expires March 2023 but we have already renewed it.

My whole team was fired a couple of weeks ago from my OLD employer. I now have an offer with a new company, and based on the previous information, I want to know what my options are to: extend my TN status and change the employer, and extend my wife's TD. I'm not interested in renewing my visa since I have no plans for international trips other than short trips to Mexico.

I know I can go to Mexico and do the whole process over again, but at present this is difficult because we cannot do long trips (wife is pregnant with our first son and doctor strongly advised against long travel in our case).
I know my other option is sending in form I-129 and I-539 to USCIS, but lawyers charge a high amount for this. Company is willing to cover some of it but I wanted to know if I had any other options first.