Recent Wac03xxxxxxxx approvals

baywatcher

Registered Users (C)
CSC has approved lots of Wac03 cases recently. the I-140s were approved last year.

It seems the CSC is clearing up some Wac03 cases whose I-140s have already been approved.

Baywatcher

Yes, its even approving August 03 cases. Other than mine, I saw another approved recently.

Do they approve 140/485 together for WAC03 cases? or they approve 485 only if 140 is already approved.
rk4gc...your 140 was recently approved as well..right?

I don't know if i can see any patterns out of this whimsical processing by BCIS?

Well, chaos theory says that there is an intrinsic order to every apparently random process. Wonder if it would ever be successful in the case of USCIS processing?

People, care to join? I would not mind some midless intellectual stimulation on a Friday afternoon.

concurrent approvals?

Unfortunately, I have only seen one truly concurrent approval for an EB1 case. the rest of the Wac03 approvals got prior I-140 clearance.

baywatcher said:
Unfortunately, I have only seen one truly concurrent approval for an EB1 case. the rest of the Wac03 approvals got prior I-140 clearance.
Dont know what you mean by "truly concurrent". Mine filed as concurrent but I-140 approved first and then after 6 months I-485 aproved.

If you mean both being approved at the same time as in new PILOT program, thats aplicable only to those cases filed after April 30th 2004, if they are lucky to be picked in PILOT program, and that means they are in wac04 series.

if you look at following for username--> ladka26, he didn't do truly concurrent and got both 140 and 485 approvals recently. 140 in march and 485 in august
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=53909&page=67&pp=15

both 140 and 485 WAC03XXXX cases.

so, if I try to think logically, there is no logic behind this wayward processing by BCIS...pure luck. I see august 2002 cases getting RFE and dec 2003 cases getting approved.

Truly Concurrent Adjudication

According to the Ohata memo, dated 3/31, future I-140 and I-485 should be adjudicated concurrently by all regional centers. it has nothing to do with the pilot project.

the question is when the CSC is going to implement this.