Received Intent to Revoke on Approved I-140

give_me_gc_yaar

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Apologies for posting this on I-485 forum.

My lawyer just informed me that they have received "Intent to Revoke" on my approved I-140 today. He said he will discuss with me on Monday and has one month to respond.

Does anybody has any idea what this could be and why this could be?
What are my options now?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Did u have any LUD's on your 140?

Did u have any LUD's on your 140 after approval in march?

Jajabhor

My best wishes....

I sincerely wish things turn out fine for you and you get your gc. Wishing you all the best for monday.

Jajabhor

Possibility that substitute labor used in your I140 might have used for some and he might have received GC approval. Are u still with same employer?

Post the company details.. it might helps others

Just I 140 LUD changed ?? Then 100% its a RFE .. Especially , if you use preapproved labor.. Sorry to say that ...

My guess...Could be substitute labor...

Yes...could be substitute labor..because USCIS is bringing new memo to file I 140 within 45 days after approval of LC...and USCIS is giving hard time for substiture labor filers...

Good luck...

ChinnaKmm said:
Possibility that substitute labor used in your I140 might have used for some and he might have received GC approval. Are u still with same employer?

Post the company details.. it might helps others

malia said:
Yes...could be substitute labor..because USCIS is bringing new memo to file I 140 within 45 days after approval of LC...and USCIS is giving hard time for substiture labor filers...

Good luck...

Impossible. Eliminating sub-LC is just proposed rule not memo. Only possiblity of revoking approved sub-LC I-140 are fraud, being used already or revoked by sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
give_me_gc_yaar...whats reason you recd 'Intent to Revoke' on your approved 140?

Will appreciate if you will share the reason of 'Intent to Revoke' on your APPROVED I -140. Because, lots of guys having "substitute labor" are looking at your case & observing in which direction CSC / USCIS is going.

Thanks in advance.

give_me_gc_yaar said:
Dear All,

Apologies for posting this on I-485 forum.

My lawyer just informed me that they have received "Intent to Revoke" on my approved I-140 today. He said he will discuss with me on Monday and has one month to respond.

Does anybody has any idea what this could be and why this could be?
What are my options now?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Intent To Revoke

In some of the cases according to my lawyer this could be a +ve thing. The INS could have declined your cases had it wanted to but they are being helpful here by just conveying the intent to deny rather than actually denying so as to help you file for more eveidence. If your evidence is solid, they may not deny the case at all and instead approve it withink a few weeks. The only cases where I heard the I-140 getting denied was in cases where people were working for Desi consultants who were showing very low profit in their companies (probably to aviod taxes) and the INS denied their application perhaps due to their lack of ability to give sustained salaries to their workers.

Do you work for desi consulting firm?

i am assuming you used AC21 to join a new employer. if you are with the same employer, i find it unfathomable that they would revoke your 140..while you are still employed with them.

if you are already with a new employer. get your new employment notice and prepare a response telling USCIS why you are using AC21 to join a new employer in a "same or similar" job category and why your 140 petition should be kept open. there are lot of letter formats for Ac21 response in this forum.
just take a look at them and script your response accordingly.

if you are still with the same employer ...get a new job in another company with more pay than your current salary in a similar job profile. i do not know the pay increase numbers but it has to be more for your ac21 to go through.
let USCIS know of your intentions to use 140 to another job.
i am sure your attorney will help you..just my thoughts....

My lawyer says approval chances are 50%

Hello All,

I have not used AC21 and am still with the same "desi" employer. I find my employer and lawyer both non-cooperative. I have taken opinions from other respected members of this forum off-line and belive that AC21 won't help me much since the original employer must show financial ability to support my case from 2001(PD) till today.

As per the "intent to revoke" notice, the employer do not have ability to support even 1 (one) GC in the year of 2002. My substitute labor's PD is 2001, so I do not think USCIS will approve it.

My lawyer himself tells me (after grilling him) that the chances are 50% only.

Fortunately, I am still maintaining H1 status and has 3+ years left! So keeping my options open, but I can't imagine doing the GC from scratch again!!!!

I wish all of you get your approval soon!

Will update this forum to let you know my "desi" employer and "friendly, co-operative" lawyer.

Thanks....

Thanks for informing the forum about your status. It speaks highly of you.

Wishing you all the very best in your gc endeavour.

Jajabhor

sorry to hear

me_and_gc said:
I am one among the victims who got an RFE - intent to revoke, I140 was approved in 06/2005, I485 was filed concurrently with I140 in 12/2004 and i got my EAD one in 02/2005 and another in 05/2006.
But my problem is I started a new job from 05/2006 its been a month, i did not file AC21 yet(its been more than 180 days my 140 is approved and 485 is pending), my employer asked me to wait on applying AC21, my salary in the new job is like 12% more than mentioned in labor, only thing is job title will be different, few of the roles and responsibilities are same, but whatever i am in the same field that is IT.
Can any one suggest me how to proceed, do i need inform USCIS of my employment change using AC21 or do i need to wait until RFE of ability to pay is cleared or ...... I have started using my EAD. I am really confused.
LUDs of 485 on 04/13/2006 and 140 04/29/2006, 05/30/2006, saying that the recieved response for the requested.....
contact Unitednations . he is expert in dealing with this type of cases.Good Luck.

Did you change employers or did you change position's within the same company?

me_and_gc said:
I am one among the victims who got an RFE - intent to revoke, I140 was approved in 06/2005, I485 was filed concurrently with I140 in 12/2004 and i got my EAD one in 02/2005 and another in 05/2006.
But my problem is I started a new job from 05/2006 its been a month, i did not file AC21 yet(its been more than 180 days my 140 is approved and 485 is pending), my employer asked me to wait on applying AC21, my salary in the new job is like 12% more than mentioned in labor, only thing is job title will be different, few of the roles and responsibilities are same, but whatever i am in the same field that is IT.
Can any one suggest me how to proceed, do i need inform USCIS of my employment change using AC21 or do i need to wait until RFE of ability to pay is cleared or ...... I have started using my EAD. I am really confused.
LUDs of 485 on 04/13/2006 and 140 04/29/2006, 05/30/2006, saying that the recieved response for the requested.....