received intent to revoke for just approved H1B

snowbear

Registered Users (C)
please help, I am in an urgent situation.
I worked for company A in H1B status before, on Oct 7, 2005, company B filed H1B transfer for me and I started working for company B. I received my H1B approval last week, but yesterday, USCIS sent another INTENT TO REVOKE letter to my current employer. Saying "... However, upon supervisory review, it was noticed that the petition was incomplete and the approval of your petition was not clearly correct." and asked the evidence of
. all previous I-797
. petitioner's letter describing the beneficiary's duties, hours of work and salary. Given the reasons for the extension and specify the new dates of employment requested.
.degree
.evidence for maintained H1B status
.evidence of the date of termination of the beneficiary's previous employment and the date began working for the petitioner.

I remember I have submited the required document when apply for the H1B transfer, so I can not fingure out what's going wrong here, any suggestion is greatly appreciated. thanks

Ask your comp B attorney to reply properly with all the documents again and urgently.

snowbear said:
please help, I am in an urgent situation.
I worked for company A in H1B status before, on Oct 7, 2005, company B filed H1B transfer for me and I started working for company B. I received my H1B approval last week, but yesterday, USCIS sent another INTENT TO REVOKE letter to my current employer. Saying "... However, upon supervisory review, it was noticed that the petition was incomplete and the approval of your petition was not clearly correct." and asked the evidence of
. all previous I-797
. petitioner's letter describing the beneficiary's duties, hours of work and salary. Given the reasons for the extension and specify the new dates of employment requested.
.degree
.evidence for maintained H1B status
.evidence of the date of termination of the beneficiary's previous employment and the date began working for the petitioner.

I remember I have submited the required document when apply for the H1B transfer, so I can not fingure out what's going wrong here, any suggestion is greatly appreciated. thanks

the company B does not have immigration attorney and has no idea about the H1B visa, I had to prepare all the transfer documents and let them signed and sent out to USCIS, I started working on Oct. 3 but they sent out the application on Oct. 6, do you think this may cause the "intent to revoke" of the application? If so, is there any workaround for this problem? I asked the boss to write a letter to prove I started from Oct. 6, but he refused it.
Thanks for your input.