Received FP Notice again within 12 months ???

Processing has resumed

Just received two emails from the USCIS:

On March 25, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Baywatcher

I also got fingerprint notice with in one year today

Hi,

My case was transferred to phoenix on march 1, 2005. My first fingerprints was taken on 4/17/2004. I got a white typed letter from local Ins phoenix for another fingerprint scheduled on 4/9/2005. My wife fingerprints was done last year same time and she didn't get any notice for second one.
I dont see any code because it is letter from local INS.
Please suggest me can I go for fingerprinting before the sceduled date 4/9/05(planning on wed 3/30/05) ? or Should I wait for schedule date?
Thanks
TSDENS

LUD changed to 03/28 for all the applicants today for 485. This may be due to the 2nd FP & biometrics done on 03/25. No change in online status message.

same here

Biometrics done on 03/26. LUD changed on 03/38. No status change.

485 receipt date 12/2003.

123_sam

StatusFinder said:
LUD changed to 03/28 for all the applicants today for 485. This may be due to the 2nd FP & biometrics done on 03/25. No change in online status message.

LUC changed again today

baywatcher said:
Just received two emails from the USCIS:

On March 25, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Baywatcher
my LUD changed and the online message changed to "On March 29, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Didn't receive any emails.

baywatcher said:
my LUD changed and the online message changed to "On March 29, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Didn't receive any emails.

Baywatcher, I smell approval for you... Good luck!

lud changed again

Lud changed again today. No status change.

123_sam said:
Biometrics done on 03/26. LUD changed on 03/38. No status change.

485 receipt date 12/2003.

123_sam

baywatcher said:
nvmnd, any news for you?

Yeah, I just received an email from USCIS to notify my password has been changed
:D

Other than that, no, unfortunately... No LUD change, no response from FBI, even the CSC emergency line no longer tells me about my name check status these days...

Patience is the key, right? Besides, your approval would be truly inspiring to me :)

Hang in there

nvmnd said:
Yeah, I just received an email from USCIS to notify my password has been changed
:D

Other than that, no, unfortunately... No LUD change, no response from FBI, even the CSC emergency line no longer tells me about my name check status these days...

Patience is the key, right? Besides, your approval would be truly inspiring to me :)
Every morning when you wake up, you will be one day closer to your approval ;-)
Baywatcher

baywatcher said:
Every morning when you wake up, you will be one day closer to your approval ;-)
Baywatcher

And death, and disease, and retirement... I know, I know. I will keep positive. Life is hard enough without worrying about green card :D That's why I like these smileys...

tsdens said:
Hi,

My case was transferred to phoenix on march 1, 2005. My first fingerprints was taken on 4/17/2004. I got a white typed letter from local Ins phoenix for another fingerprint scheduled on 4/9/2005. My wife fingerprints was done last year same time and she didn't get any notice for second one.
I dont see any code because it is letter from local INS.
Please suggest me can I go for fingerprinting before the sceduled date 4/9/05(planning on wed 3/30/05) ? or Should I wait for schedule date?
Thanks
TSDENS
You should be so lucky (I think). My take from this thread is that CSC was doing these extra fingerprints to reduce the time from approval to card. This might hold true for the DO. This probably means they are ready to schedule your interview. Our case was transferred Dec 22, 2004. Looks like they got to your case before ours. We also had our first FP done in April last year. On the FPs, I've heard from others that the Phoenix FP office allows walkins before the scheduled date (someone was leaving the country and had to do it before the date).

Hi 123 sam
same here I 140/485 RD Aug.29,2003 Rfe received on Nov 18 2004.
No approval
2EAD AP feb 03
AP approved on 21 march 2005
First Fp done 15 april 2004
Biometric for family on 26 march lud for all applicant 485 change on 28 and on 29th with no message change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received e-mails today and the status was updated to

"On April 7, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

This was the result of 2nd FP / biometrics.

when can I expect my approval ???

To recap, I had got 485 approved and passport stamped and I still got a FP with code 3. I went for the appointment and the person there said clearly that it's for biometrics and 485 being approved has no bearing.

They did 10-finger FP and index FP+photograph for me. Next day, my plastic card was ordered. So it looks like Code-3 is their preferred way of card ordering, since the past few months.

~T

I also got second FP notice within a year. Last time FP was done in first week of May, now I got my FP done again on April 5th, 2005. This time they took photo as well. Is there any relation between second FP and renewing of EAD/AP?

My LUD has changed for I485 with 04/06 but message has not changed. May be they will take couple of week to post the same message with dates changed - "On May 25, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made".

I will keep you posted on any new updates on my records..

Best of Luck to All...